YOUR GIVING MATTERS
Scriptures teach us much about possessions and giving. In the Old Testament, we find stories of those bringing their first fruits as a sacrifice and offering to the Holy God. In the New Testament, we hear from Jesus that our giving is a reflection of our hearts.
In Paul’s second letter to the Corinthians, he calls us to examine our motivation for giving:
Remember this: the person who sows sparingly will also reap sparingly and the person who sows generously will also reap generously. Each person should do as he has decided in his heart-not out of regret or out of necessity, for God loves a cheerful giver. And God is able to make every grace overflow to you, so that in every way, always having everything you need, you may excel in every good work. - 2 Corinthians 9:6-8
The Glade teaches that we are stewards of the money and possessions God provides. God is the owner of everything. Giving is our response to His Goodness, Grace and Mercy.
As you give, let it be one of your joyful acts of worship today.
WAYS YOU CAN GIVE TO THE GLADE:
- Place your gift of cash or check in the offering plate on Sunday morning.
- Mail your check to: 9000 Stewarts Ferry Pike, Mt. Juliet, TN 37122
- Appreciated assets - Call the business office for more details about donating stocks, bonds or mutual funds.
- Through a planned giving vehicle. Ask your financial planner for assistance.
- To give without an account. On your smart phone, select Pushpay app, then select “The Glade Church” enter your debit/credit card info, and the amount you wish to give. There are options to give as a one-time gift or to set up as recurring.
- To give with an account, by debit/credit card, click here
- Many of our members and regular attenders use this option as their accounts also provide access to contact information for their life group members, their giving records, and other useful information.
- To give without an account, by debit/credit card, click here
- Some people do not need regular access to information available with an account, so they prefer to use this method for online giving.
Please note: The electronic giving options here are simply for your convenience. The Glade does not encourage debt as a lifestyle. If you are giving your gifts electronically via online giving at our website or online banking through your bank, you may opt out of receiving your packet of monthly offering envelopes. If you choose to do so, please contact Trudy Carey at firstname.lastname@example.org